Mechanical Engineering Services
designs that keep your project on budget.
Avoid costly rework and stay on schedule with our flexible mechanical engineering consulting services
Our mechanical engineers typically work alongside our other engineering disciplines as part of a fully integrated service.
Work with an experienced mechanical group consisting of professional engineers and EITs from different fields of mechanical engineering.
Our mechanical engineers participate in all project stages, from studies through detailed engineering, as required. We work on pilot plant designs and building systems for start-up technologies, to large-scale brownfield and greenfield processing facilities.
As industrial engineering consultants, clients benefit from our wide range of experience providing fit-for-purpose industrial designs.
Common mechanical engineering services include:
- Mechanical and piping systems and material, diagram and equipment selection, sizing, and evaluation
- Equipment drawings, P&IDs, general arrangement drawings, piping and equipment module drawings
- Equipment work packages (EWPs)
- Equipment datasheets and specifications
- Material requisitions (MRQs), technical bid evaluations (TBEs), and purchase orders (POs) for equipment and services
- Vendor drawing reviews following applicable codes and standards
- Research scale pilot plants for sustainable energy and emission recovery projects
- Review and revise clients specification for code compliance, optimizations and to match with the developed technologies
- Wellsite equipment and piping modules
- Enhanced oil recovery systems
- Modularization of plant equipment and piping
- Tank farm and terminal design and debottlenecking
- Oil and gas gathering, transmission and distribution pipelines
- Pipeline pigging facilities
- Chemical storage and handling facilities
- Support for regulatory applications – new facility and existing facility upgrades
- Professional engineering expert witness services
- Technical studies, planning, engineering, design and construction support
- Owners engineering support
Mechanical Engineering Services
Vista is a consulting engineering firm that provides cost-effective designs to owners and operators in traditional and emerging energy markets. We offer a variety of mechanical engineering capabilities.
Get started with our professional engineering consultants. Learn how we provide high-quality, fit-for-purpose mechanical designs that keep your project on budget.
Quality is Everything
It’s not just about delivering high-quality mechanical engineering designs – that’s a given.
At the end of the day, engineering services are really about transparency, collaboration, and relationships. You want a partner you can trust to keep your project on budget and schedule. We want clients to return because you see the quality of our relationship as much as the quality of the design.
Multi-Discipline Engineering Services
As an integrated engineering firm, our mechanical and electrical engineers work as part of a multi-disciplinary offering. Our dedicated teams work together with other disciplines to find project design solutions fit for your unique product development.
Engineering Technology with a Purpose
It’s easy to get distracted by fancy new engineering technology. But it’s important to keep the focus on how each tool will benefit the project.
We’re a technology-agnostic engineering company and system integrator. That means we can deliver high-quality mechanical engineering services with your preferred software or tools.
Our approach is simple, the technology must serve a purpose. Whether it’s laser scans and point cloud data or computer-aided design (CAD) applications and engineering programs.
Have a specific need for an application? Our in-house development team is available to customize a problem-solving tool. For example, this video demonstrates how we collaborate on P&IDs in real-time.
System Integration Partner
As an AVEVA Partner, Vista Projects specializes in the implementation, configuration, administration, and support of AVEVA’s Asset Information Management suite. We support both owners/operators and EPCs with capital project implementations. The union of our integrated engineering and technical expertise is a true advantage. Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you maximize the return on your software investments.
What Our Clients Say
Improve your project success with the help of seasoned experts
Business Development Director