This library is your one-stop-shop for videos, online media coverage, and downloadable PDFs related to Vista Projects.
Please note that any use of the Vista logo is subject to our corporate visual identity guidelines. We ask that you respect these standards. Our logos and visual identity guidelines are available upon request.
Kindly get in touch with our media contact, Adam Singfield, to discuss any paid or earned media opportunities.
Are you interested in interviewing someone from Vista, using our logo, or talking to us about speaking opportunities?
Project Experience Overview
Vista Projects Overview
Produced Water Treatment
Well Pad Experience
Utility Systems Capabilities
- Remote Work is Here to Stay. Is Your Procurement System Ready? – Energy Now
- Meet Current SCM – Project-Based Procurement Software – Energy Now
- 3 Ways Engineering Supports Your ESG Strategy – EnergyNow
- Is Your Arc Flash Study Based on Current Calculations? – EnergyNow
- How Fast & Accurate is Your Cost Estimate Validation Process? – EnergyNow
- From Alberta with Love, How Advanced Modularization Tactics Are Cutting Costs in Texas – EnergyNow
- A Fabricator Strategy Proven to Accelerate Project Schedules and Reduce Cost – EnergyNow
- Vista Projects, Joins The Greater Houston Partnership – Yahoo!Finance
- Evolution of the Project Execution Plan (PEP) in Industry 4.0 – EnergyNow
- Engineering Services Firm, Vista Projects, Becomes AVEVA Registered System Integrator – Yahoo!Finance
- The #1 Key to Successful Digital Transformation in Oil & Gas – EnergyNow
- New Partnership Looks to Create Jobs with Ecological and Innovative Sulphur Polymer Products – Yahoo!News
- CRIN | PTAC Digital Spotlight Event – video presentation with Vista’s Scott Mussbacher
- How to Improve Field Productivity with a Single Source of Truth – Energy Now
- How Texas Could Solve its Flaring & Power Grid Instability Issues with Cogeneration – EnergyNow
- WATCH: Advanced Work Packaging Software Solutions Demo Video – EnergyNow
- How Micro-Cogeneration Can Help Reduce Emissions in B.C.’s Upstream Oil & Gas Sector – EnergyNow
- The 90s Are Over, Let’s Stop Basing Capital Cost Decisions on Lagging Indicators – EnergyNow
- Six digital oilfield techs that hold promise for the oilsands – JWN Energy
- Digitalizing engineering could go a long way to help reduce oilsands major project costs – JWN Energy
- Did Vista Projects just help turn oilsands capex on its head? – JWN Energy