For 35 years, we have worked on some of the most successful industrial infrastructure assets in North America. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, with a station in Houston, Texas, we understand global industrial markets. Our integrated, multi-discipline engineering consulting firm works on projects in biofuels, cogeneration, petrochemicals, heavy oil, gas processing, and more.
Engineering Consulting Firm
The expert consultants at our engineering firm are often called upon to develop new assets and optimize existing designs. Our engineering work covers a wide range of projects, from small MOC-style projects to large-scale greenfield expansions.
Clients call upon Vista to…
- Design a large-scale infrastructure asset (greenfield)
- Oversee modifications to existing assets (brownfield)
- Design an industrial processing facility or plant
- Solve a complex engineering challenge
- Manage the digital transformation of your asset
- Organize your project data in a single-source-of-truth engineering environment
We have the expertise to offer clients a valuable and unique perspective. Our engineering team offers specialized project engineering and consulting knowledge.
As a fully-integrated engineering consulting company, our in-house capabilities touch all major engineering disciplines. This includes civil structural, electrical, instrumentation and controls, mechanical, process (chemical), and piping engineering.
Our professional engineering consulting services cover a broad range of solutions, including:
- Cost Reduction Engineering
- Digital Project Execution
- Forensic Engineering and Expert Witness Services
- Modularization Optimization
- Professional Estimating Services
Explore below to learn more about how our expert services can help you reduce costs and manage projects more efficiently.
In particular, Vista is a leader in data-centric execution architecture and truth-based industrial engineering. We help clients manage intelligent engineering data to optimize The total installed cost refers to the final cost of designing, fabricating and building a capital project or industrial asset. Various phas... (TIC) and The total cost of ownership refers to the total cost of owning an industrial asset throughout its full lifecycle, from design and construc... (TCO).