Design and development of a cogeneration equipment package offered under an EPFC model where all engineering design, installation and commissioning will be provided under one contract. The work to date has proven a drastic reduction to the risk, cost and schedule of the end user installing the equipment on site. EPFC allows for meaningful cost reduction on an installed cost per MW which is typically the limiting factor for brownfield projects of this size.
Original design was developed based on the following parameters, however, size changes to Gas Turbine Generator (GTG) and Steam Generators can be accommodated at minimal additional cost:
- 4.7 – 4.9MW GTG packaged with:
- 25MMBTU Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) or
- 50MMBTU Hybrid Once-Through-Steam-Generator (OSTG) that is capable of full or supplemental fresh firing. OSTG allows for guaranteed steam supply regardless if GTG is not running near full capacity.
- Variety of orientations to accommodate space restrictions of plot plan (inline, perpendicular or parallel)
- Engineered drawings of equipment package, facility tie-in engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction/commissioning included in lump-sum price.
- Financing through Power Purchase or similar Take-Out Agreements available through Vista’s partners