Vista completed the detailed engineering design and procurement of a grassroots gas processing facility handling 20 MMSCFD (566 103 Std. m3/day) of sweet natural gas. The project was completed on a very fast track schedule (kick-off to commissioning took just over 4 months).
The gas plant features:
- Inlet separation, gas dehydration/chilling and de-ethanization of recovered liquids
- Propane refrigeration system
- Residue gas compression
- C3+ liquids storage and pipeline pumping
- SCADA communication with gas wells supplying the facility
- Produced water separation and storage facilities
- Utility systems: instrument air, fuel gas and flare
- Control room and electrical distribution
Project also included the tie-in of several wells feeding the gas plant. Wellsite facilities included choke-heaters, string heat facilities (heater coil and string heat pump) dehydrators and flare facilities.