Job Department : Mechanical EngineeringJob Location : Calgary, Alberta
Recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and Best Managed Companies, Vista Projects is a full-service engineering, procurement and project management company serving Western Canada’s oil sands and conventional oil and gas producers for over 30 years. Our continued growth comes from an experienced team of professionals who have an absolute commitment to providing our clients with exceptional service. We specialize in facility engineering design for thermal heavy oil (SAGD, CSS), enhanced oil recovery, and sustaining capital projects. Over the years, we have earned our reputation as a trusted leader in thermal energy projects, working on some of the most successful in-situ heavy oil projects in the oil sands.
Main Duties and Competencies:
- HVAC design, specifications
- HVAC document review
- Conduct load calculation, equipment sizing, data sheets etc.
- In charge of HVAC material requisitions and control contracts with their technical bid evaluations
- Review and Approve vendor design documents and contractor control system drawings
- Coordinate with cross disciplines, vendors, contractors and owner to resolve engineering issues
- HVAC experience around 10 years
- Deliverable includes HVAC Design Criteria, Calculation, Datasheet, Schematic, Layout and EWP etc.
- Executed in project stages from conceptual phase to closeout phase
- Effective communication and coordination with relevant parties to resolve engineering issues
What We Offer
An opportunity with Vista is not just a job; it is a chance to work with colleagues who are among the most recognized and accomplished in the industry.
Vista offers all employees
- A stimulating, fast-paced and challenging work environment where you will contribute to the most successful oil and gas projects in Western Canada;
- An opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial, technically skilled team which has established leadership in innovative engineering;
- A strong value-based philosophy that provides an informal, close-knit team environment, where you and your family feel like a part of our organization, and not just an employee number;
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including a performance-linked variable pay program;
- Company-sponsored social events and team sports;
- Flexible work schedules, half-day Fridays and free parking;
- An organization that values and encourages diversity;
- Shareholder opportunities are a long-term potential for exceptional employees.
How To Apply
Note: As part of the interview process there will be a technical testing component which will take up to two hours and can be completed at home on your own timelines. Candidates may be required to complete a security clearance procedure prior to receiving an offer.
Last modification :12/16/2018